Steytsayd Ilongga

As the title implies, Angel was born in the Philippines and currently living in NYC. This Personal Journal contains random Recipes of my kitchen "experiments", Food-related events, Good Eats, and of course - lots of Photos. For Family-related posts, Travel notes, and other Miscellanous topics, drop by HTTP://STEYTSAYDILONGGALIWAT.BLOGSPOT.COM. Take a peek at my life... Hey, jump right in!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York City, United States

Catch up on some (mis)Adventures of a fun-loving gal who's making the most out of married life, being a mom, and living it up in the Big Apple.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

ChiLd'S BaNtEr #2: SaY WhAt??

SCENE: Dining table - dinner.
"S" won't eat her carrots and spinach and here I was, trying explain the importance of eating veggies.


"S": Well, I eat fruits!
Me: That's great, sweetie... But that does'nt mean you don't have to eat vegetables anymore. They're full of vitamins. Carrots makes your eyes really sharp. And spinach...
"S": ...makes you strong. Just like Popeye!
Me: You could say that.
"S": (winces her nose on her plate) Hmmm... Mama, is Red Bean a vegetable?
Me: (nods head) YUP!
"S": (grins and pushes a bowl towards me) So, may I have some red bean ice cream pleeeeaase??
Me: NGEK!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home