Steytsayd Ilongga

As the title implies, Angel was born in the Philippines and currently living in NYC. This Personal Journal contains random Recipes of my kitchen "experiments", Food-related events, Good Eats, and of course - lots of Photos. For Family-related posts, Travel notes, and other Miscellanous topics, drop by HTTP://STEYTSAYDILONGGALIWAT.BLOGSPOT.COM. Take a peek at my life... Hey, jump right in!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York City, United States

Catch up on some (mis)Adventures of a fun-loving gal who's making the most out of married life, being a mom, and living it up in the Big Apple.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Quick Update

Okay, I admit I'm slacking off. I have a couple of side dishes to post but I just couldn't find the time to sit and wallow in front of our computer. P and I are busy preparing for a small dinner party on Saturday, and he's intent in cooking for the guests. This means we have to "fight" over oven time by Friday.

I don't even want to think of how we can squeeze 20+ people in our small apartment.
I believe we only have half as much chairs!

Hopefully - by the 4th glass of homemade Sangria or by the 5th shot of Kamikaze, no one would mind perching on the window ledge a bit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun in the kitchen to both of you then!:) hope your party turns out swell!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

hi ces - you're right. I think half of the fun always happens during a party's "preparation phase".

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home