Steytsayd Ilongga

As the title implies, Angel was born in the Philippines and currently living in NYC. This Personal Journal contains random Recipes of my kitchen "experiments", Food-related events, Good Eats, and of course - lots of Photos. For Family-related posts, Travel notes, and other Miscellanous topics, drop by HTTP://STEYTSAYDILONGGALIWAT.BLOGSPOT.COM. Take a peek at my life... Hey, jump right in!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York City, United States

Catch up on some (mis)Adventures of a fun-loving gal who's making the most out of married life, being a mom, and living it up in the Big Apple.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Layered Beef Tortilla Lasagna

(recipe to follow)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Angel!
this looks goood!
hey are you watching the independence parade on sunday? la lang..i might be there just like last year, required e from the office, hehe
have a great weekend!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Hi ces - unfortunately, i wasn't able to see the parade this year since S had a bowling playdate with her friends. We were able to drop by the fair for a few minutes to grab/take out some late lunch, though.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi angel,

Musta na?

I hope everything's okies ((hugses)) Happy Christmas!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Hi cheh - Im doing great, thanks. My pregnancy's keeping me so preoccupied (and sleepy) that I havent been spending time in the the computer. By next month, I should be able to catch up - somewhat. Have a Happy New Year!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home