Steytsayd Ilongga

As the title implies, Angel was born in the Philippines and currently living in NYC. This Personal Journal contains random Recipes of my kitchen "experiments", Food-related events, Good Eats, and of course - lots of Photos. For Family-related posts, Travel notes, and other Miscellanous topics, drop by HTTP://STEYTSAYDILONGGALIWAT.BLOGSPOT.COM. Take a peek at my life... Hey, jump right in!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York City, United States

Catch up on some (mis)Adventures of a fun-loving gal who's making the most out of married life, being a mom, and living it up in the Big Apple.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A Downside of Travelling: Packing

Our bedroom is just one HUGE mess. We're leaving tomorrow and I had to haul out most of our Summer clothes from the closet to pick out which ones I could bring to the trip. So now, I'm sitting on the floor in the middle of 3 piles of clothes resembling ... termite hills. One mound of Winter clothes, a second one of Summer clothes, and the biggest pile of all - Laundry!! Our 3 opened suitcases are lying on the living room, occupying most of the floor space... Toiletries and other clothes scattered on the bed... Man, this packing business has left me all strung-out. At least were headed to the beach this time so I really don't have to pack anything bulky. Some slip tops, swimsuits, a few pairs of rubber flipflops, capris, sunblock - and I'm all set! I also have my handy set list for my Carry-On bag (which almost never changes), and a short "To-Do-List". I hang on to these crumpled slips of paper so that everytime we go somewhere (longer than 3 days), I just have to give them a quick once-over and I won't miss anything.

So, what IS in my carry-On-Bag?
- passports: S and mine
- sunglasses
- travel itinerary/hotel information
- cash
- credit cards, bank cards, insurance cards
- travel-size toothbrush/toothpaste
- mint gums/Liquid Ice mints
- small bag of gummie bears for S
- small bottled water
- magazine

- house/suitcase keys
- 2 black pens
- camera
- small bottle of Tartine Et Chocolat perfume (to share with S.)
- small hairbrush
- individually wrapped panty-liners (in-case-of-"emergency")
- (for long flights) a pair of comfy socks
- Chanel Chance hand lotion
- M.A.C. Oyster Girl lip gloss
- Shisheido 2 deep brown eyebrow pencil
- M.A.C. C3 pressed powder
- Shisheido L4 Golden bronze make-up powder
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres 79 Spices eyeshadow
- Prescriptives Kohl eyeliner
- travel-size Purell sanitizing gel & some handy wipes
- travel-size moisturizer
- small bottle of Motrin/Tylenol/Immodium tabs
- phone
- a copy of S' birth certificate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home