Steytsayd Ilongga

As the title implies, Angel was born in the Philippines and currently living in NYC. This Personal Journal contains random Recipes of my kitchen "experiments", Food-related events, Good Eats, and of course - lots of Photos. For Family-related posts, Travel notes, and other Miscellanous topics, drop by HTTP://STEYTSAYDILONGGALIWAT.BLOGSPOT.COM. Take a peek at my life... Hey, jump right in!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York City, United States

Catch up on some (mis)Adventures of a fun-loving gal who's making the most out of married life, being a mom, and living it up in the Big Apple.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Crash Diet Update

Enough of the Leek-Beef Soup diet. P. found the big pot in the fridge and took half of the soup to work for his lunch. My meals for the rest of the week consisted of heavy, fat-laden breakfast (think western cheese omelets or slabs of bacon/2 eggs-over-easy with cup of oatmeal). Lunch and dinner was either broiled short ribs (or chicken) paired with mixed salad...

...or bunless burgers on a bed of lettuce

For sides, sometimes I'll have sauteed kohlrabi with a small chopped bellpepper...


...or steamed okra in soy/vinegar/pepper flakes dip

When I get hunger pangs in between meals, I'll grab a piece of fruit - or a slice of cheese.

'Gotta have my daily Energy Drink - just switched to the Low Carb one. I also made sure I drank lots of water since this was a sure way to get me constipated =( .

Ooops.. My fish supply is running low - time to take a trip to Chinatown again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home