Steytsayd Ilongga

As the title implies, Angel was born in the Philippines and currently living in NYC. This Personal Journal contains random Recipes of my kitchen "experiments", Food-related events, Good Eats, and of course - lots of Photos. For Family-related posts, Travel notes, and other Miscellanous topics, drop by HTTP://STEYTSAYDILONGGALIWAT.BLOGSPOT.COM. Take a peek at my life... Hey, jump right in!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York City, United States

Catch up on some (mis)Adventures of a fun-loving gal who's making the most out of married life, being a mom, and living it up in the Big Apple.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Walrus & Sharks

We were lucky enough to get a good spot during their feeding time. An interesting Walrus fact: These bulls (males) could be a bit of a playa! They usually congregate in harems, with large bulls assembling numerous cows (females) into groups.
"Well, hello there! Would you care to be my Cow # 16?" Anyone got a spare pair of SuperDuperXXXXXL Speedos?
Strangely, this one below reminds me of a 2,800 lb...
...SLUG!!

One fun fact: Alll 360 Shark species are carnivores. Yep, every single one of them!
And it doesn't give me any sense of relief that there are fewer than 100 reported Shark attacks a year. There are a few rules to follow to avoid a shark attack: Stay calm. Always swim in a group. Don't splash a lot. Don't wear shiny jewelry.
Yada. Yada. Yada. Easier said than done. If I ever encounter a shark while snorkeling, trust me: This will be the last image that I would see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home