Steytsayd Ilongga

As the title implies, Angel was born in the Philippines and currently living in NYC. This Personal Journal contains random Recipes of my kitchen "experiments", Food-related events, Good Eats, and of course - lots of Photos. For Family-related posts, Travel notes, and other Miscellanous topics, drop by HTTP://STEYTSAYDILONGGALIWAT.BLOGSPOT.COM. Take a peek at my life... Hey, jump right in!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York City, United States

Catch up on some (mis)Adventures of a fun-loving gal who's making the most out of married life, being a mom, and living it up in the Big Apple.

Monday, January 23, 2006

LQ Club (Latin Quarter)

LQ Club is located at 511 east 48th street and Lexington Avenue. The easiest way to get there is by taking the #6 train and getting off 51st St. Station. All other trains stop at 42nd street-Grand central and its not that far to walk either.
This is a just a regular club at night which could pack in as much as 300 people at any given time. Like any other night spots, it has its share of notoriety when a man was shot and killed outside the club during rapper Ja Rule's After-Xmas Bash about 2 years ago. The place has managed to keep a fairly low profile since then.
Nowadays, for an hour and a half every Sunday afternoon, this club is transformed into a family-oriented disco. Aside from dancing (yes, there's a DJ spinning), the $12/pp entrance cover includes a lite snack of mac n' cheese, fries, chicken nuggets, chocolate cake and fruit punch.


Don't let the austere facade intimidate you. Behind this big steel door is a fun house! They have a different theme each week and today - it's Nelly's tribute!


"Hot in Herre"

Artist: NellyAlbum


Hot in....

So hot in herre.....

So hot in.....


[Nelly]I was like, good gracious ass bodacious

flirtatious, tryin to show patience

Lookin for the right time to shoot my steam (you know)

Lookin for the right time to flash them keys

Then um I'm leavin, please believin

Me and the rest of my heathens

Check it, got it locked at the top of the four seasons

Penthouse, roof top, birds I feedin

No deceivin, nothin up my sleeve, no teasin

I need you to get up up on the dance floor

Give that man what he askin for

Cuz I feel like bustin loose and I feel like touchin you

And cant nobody stop the juice so baby tell me whats the use


[Hook x2]

(I said)Its gettin hot in here (so hot)

So take off all your clothes
I am gettin so hot,

I wanna take my clothes off


[Nelly]Why you at the bar if you aint poppin the bottles

What good is all the fame if you aint fuckin the models

I see you drivin, sportscar, aint hittin the throttle

And I be down, and do a hundred, top down and goggles

Get off the freeway, exit 106 and parked it

Ash tray, flip gate, time to spark it

Gucci collar for dollar, got out and walked it

I spit game cuz baby I cant talk it

Warm, sweatin its hot up in this jointVOKAL tanktop, all on at this point

Your with a winner so baby you cant loose

I got secrets cant leave Cancun

So take it off like your home alone

You know dance in front your mirror while your on the phone

Checkin your reflection and tellin your best friend,

like "girl I think my butt gettin big"


(Hookx2)

(Nelly hang all out)Mix a little bit a ah, ah

With a little bit a ah, ah(Nelly just fall out)

Give a little bit a ah, ah

With a little bit a ah, ah

(Nelly hang all out)With a little bit a ah, ah

And a sprinkle a that ah, ah

(Nelly just fall out)I like it when ya ah, ah

Girl, Baby make it ah, ah
[Nelly]Stop placin, time wastinI gotta a friend with a pole in the basement (What?)

I'm just kiddin like Jason (Oh)

Unless you gon' do itExtra, extra eh, spread the news

Nelly took a trip from the Luna to Neptunes

Came back with somethin thicker than fittin in sasoons

Say she like to think about cuttin in restrooms


[Hook x4]


(Nelly hang all out)Mix a little bit of ah, ah

With a little bit of ah, ah

(Nelly just fall out)Give a little bit of ah, ah

With a little bit of ah, ah

(Nelly hang all out)With a little bit of ah, ah

And a sprinkle of that ah, ah

(Nelly just fall out)I like it when ya ah, ah

Girl, Baby make it ah, ah

The place has 3 bars on the main floor alone and one is open today to cater to parents who prefer to have their fruit punch spiked (with additional charge of course).

Hey, since when did Princess Aurora hang out in clubs? You go, girl!!!



Kids young and old alike are having a blast!!!

LINKS:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home