Steytsayd Ilongga

As the title implies, Angel was born in the Philippines and currently living in NYC. This Personal Journal contains random Recipes of my kitchen "experiments", Food-related events, Good Eats, and of course - lots of Photos. For Family-related posts, Travel notes, and other Miscellanous topics, drop by HTTP://STEYTSAYDILONGGALIWAT.BLOGSPOT.COM. Take a peek at my life... Hey, jump right in!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York City, United States

Catch up on some (mis)Adventures of a fun-loving gal who's making the most out of married life, being a mom, and living it up in the Big Apple.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

ChiLd'S BaNtEr #5: SaY WhAt??


Scene:
While in the middle of sewing a button on a shirt, the phone rang. I gave specific instructions to S not to touch the needle while I take the call. After talking to my friend, I was dismayed to find out that she had cut the thread from the needle.
Me: (upset) Did you do this?!
S: Ummmm... Yeah.
Me: Didn't I tell you to never ever touch 
the needle?!
S: (protesting) But mama, I didn't! I only touched the thread...
Hmmmm... Did this smarmy little squirt just pulled a fast one on me?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, that is soooo cute... how old is your child? mine's 4 and we have scenes like this often enough...

3:18 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Hi stef -My daughter's 5 1/2.( She likes to stress the "1/2" part), and some of her antics are such a hoot that I just want to remember them for a long time. BTW, I like your blog =).

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home