Steytsayd Ilongga

As the title implies, Angel was born in the Philippines and currently living in NYC. This Personal Journal contains random Recipes of my kitchen "experiments", Food-related events, Good Eats, and of course - lots of Photos. For Family-related posts, Travel notes, and other Miscellanous topics, drop by HTTP://STEYTSAYDILONGGALIWAT.BLOGSPOT.COM. Take a peek at my life... Hey, jump right in!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York City, United States

Catch up on some (mis)Adventures of a fun-loving gal who's making the most out of married life, being a mom, and living it up in the Big Apple.

Monday, January 23, 2006

It's Nelly Time!!!

The first time I stepped inside a club (Treasure Hunt) was when I was in 4th Year High School. Well, once was enough to get me hooked - line and sinker. This is one of the things that P. and I had in common when we were single: Endless Club Hopping. So to who else could we pass this "wriggling gene" on to?
Hint: S. would bust a move at the drop of a hat!

In fact, she had already beaten my "record". The first time she technically was in a club was as a 7-month old fetus!
Yup - I was 7 months pregnant when I chilled out at Cheetah's (then the hottest spot in NYC) for the last time. As P. and I were allowed to cut in front of the long queue, those young, skimpily dressed hot bods waiting on line were looking at me like:

"How the hell did this f*@#k!*#g walking balloon get a bloody VIP pass?!!"

For the record, we stayed only for half an hour since smoking wasn't banned in establishments way back then. Fast forward to the present: yesterday was "Girl's Nite Out". We took Kaye (S. friend) and her mom out dancing and then had dinner to celebrate Kaye's 4th birthday.
What's the best part in going out? Deciding what to wear, of course!! It was early enough for S. and I to have fun and play "Dress Up". She gamely tried on a few of my tops and heels.
And oh boy - those were some some gas-forming, bladder-bursting, tears-streaming, hilarious moments.
Should I wear this?



...or this?
...or this?
We finally decided that her own clothes fit her the best.

Minus the wig, of course.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog :)





www.FriendsterForum.com

11:54 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

To Anonymous: ThAnKs =P

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home